Sunday 6 February 2011

I'd like you to meet...


Isn't he so cute!! I'm wanted a grey male budgie for a long time. My first ever budgie, Coco was the same colour and it was so very, very sad when he passed away :( I'm thinking that this little guy will settle in great though. He's still a bit scared, it's very traumatic being taken away from all your friends and family and put in a cage on your own in a strange home but he's been making sweet little tweeting noises today and he's eating and drinking fine. He even had a little bit of carrot that I put in his egg food.

The only problem we have is that I have no clue what to call him lol, so for now he is just Baby Budgie. I've thought of a few names so far but I'm still not sure. I've thought maybe Casper, Freddie, Angus (Gus for short lol) or Pip (as in pip squeak because he makes really squeaky chirps.)
Ah who knows I might not end up choosing any of them lol.
Hopefully my next post will be introducing him properly with an actual name lol.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you! I have a grey budgie too - she is a spangle. Love your blog as I talk about my bird all the time too(much to the annoyance of others) so I talk about her on my blog as well! Hope you manage to find a name for your grey baby budgie, am looking forward to your next update :)

    ReplyDelete