Sunday 23 January 2011

Welcome to my blog.

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I already have one blog for the cards I make but I decided today to start this blog about the other obsession in my life. Budgies!

I have four of these crazy little birds. Ozzie, Lola, Milo & Milly and I have had budgies since I was 16 years old. I started out with barely any knowledge of how to care for these gorgeous little birds. I thought all they needed was seeds, water, a small cage, a few toys, and of course my attention. Budgie's need so much more than that, and I have learnt such an unbelievable wealth of information in the past eight years and I like to think that my four are the happiest and healthiest budgies in the universe lol!

As well as rambling about my budgies and posting endless photos of my cute feathery friends I am also hoping to post helpful info for those new to budgie owning, or those that have had budgies for a while but still wish to improve their birds lives. I want to pass on all the help wonderful people have given me, and the things that I am still continuing to learn about budgies every day. I hope that people will read this blog but if not then at least it is a place to show my love and affection for my lovely budgies.

No comments:

Post a Comment